FROWNIES Facial Patches assist to soften and smooth the appearance of deep wrinkles or fine lines mechanically, without any harsh chemicals or needles. Designed to provide lasting results with continued use. 144 PATCHES IN A BOX FROWNIES’ Forehead and Between the Eyes (FBE) Facial Patches addresses the physical cause of facial wrinkles between the eyes (sometimes called elevens) and horizontal forehead wrinkles. By holding the crease flat and relaxed while you sleep the body can relax muscle memory. The muscles of the face cannot move under the patch, keeping you from frowning or expressing while you sleep. This is Frownies 100 year old anti-wrinkle secret. The paper patch allows the skin to breath promoting skin restoration and repair. Frownies Facial Patches are sometimes called YOGA for your Face.
Lines in their early stages will be softened in three to five nights, deeper lines taking longer. When the lines are no longer visible; you no longer need to wear your Facial Patches. You will see them start to reappear, when you start to see the lines reappear wear the patch again; it is as simple as that. You will never again consider injected wrinkle fillers if you stat proactive with Frownies Facial Patches.
- Good for all skin types
- Should be used on aging skin to reduce wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyes
- Soften and smooth the appearance of deep wrinkles or fine lines mechanically, without any harsh chemicals or needles
- Designed to provide lasting results with continued use
- Lines in their early stages will be softened in three to five nights, deeper lines taking longer
- Apply directly over the wrinkles between the eyes or on the forehead
- Smooth out the skin, apply the patch and leave it on at least three hours to reduce wrinkles
- The entire line must be covered by the patch
Natural Weighted Unbleached Craft Paper, Dextrin (Corn) based adhesive. The paper is unbleached and colored to create a specific weight. The paper also allows the skin to breathe and maintain its normal restoration at night while you sleep. Paper can also be cut and tailored to your specific shape and needs. We have tested a variety of materials and paper is the safest and healthiest for the skin on the face. Dextrin based adhesive is hypo allergenic and has been used by many gluten sensitive people. If you have sensitive skin we recommend you test the patch on your wrist the first night to see if your skin reacts in any way.