Before crow’s feet at the corner of the eyes and marionette lines at the corner of the mouth become deep stop them with FROWNIES’ Facial Patch to smooth and lift the wrinkle. These lines start as dry skin that loses its’ elasticity and progress to creases in the muscles at the corner of the eyes and mouth. For anti-aging benefits if you see lines starting to appear at the corners of your eyes or mouth be proactive moisturize religiously and smooth the skin with the patch overnight.
Frownies Facial Patches Corner of Eyes and Mouth (144 Pieces)
An anti-aging facial patch for the corner of the eyes and mouth.
Frequently Bought Together
- Good for all skin types
- Should be used on aging skin to reduce wrinkles on the corners of the eyes and mouth
- Can stop lines from forming and reduce lines already there
- Crow’s Feet:
- Crow’s feet that have been there some time so you can feel the wavy crease need to be separated by gently smoothing out the skin and applying a CEM patch over the smoothed skin
- Apply the patch and leave it on at least three hours, but over night is best
- After removing the patch in the morning Immune Shield is a wrinkle softening vitamin E serum to support skin
- Corner of the Mouth (Marionette) Wrinkles:
- If this line is left to become deep it takes a commitment to wearing the patch every night for at least 30 nights to improve the appearance
- Start as soon as you notice the concern and you may be able to use the patch 3-4 nights a week to stop the progressive depth
- Some women have used Under Eye Collagen building patches here to help as well
- Always keep this area hydrated well with Immune Perfect before applying the corner of mouth patch
Natural Weighted Unbleached Craft Paper, Dextrin (Corn) based adhesive The paper is unbleached and colored to create a specific weight. The paper also allows the skin to breathe and maintain its normal restoration at night while you sleep. Paper can also be cut and tailored to your specific shape and needs. We have tested a variety of materials and paper is the safest and healthiest for the skin on the face. Dextrin based adhesive is hypo allergenic and has been used by many gluten sensitive people. If you have sensitive skin we recommend you test the patch on your wrist the first night to see if your skin reacts in any way.