Our SilcSkin Facial Multi-Area Pads are designed to correct and prevent wrinkles on the face, specifically wrinkles around the eyes, brow and mouth.
Silc Skin Facial Pads – Multi Set
A set of sililcone pads for preventing wrinkles around the eye, brow, and mouth areas.
Frequently Bought Together
Total price: $95.97
Brand Details: Silc Skin
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those experiencing wrinkles around the eye, brow, and mouth areas.
- Our Multi-Set Facial Pads help with wrinkles that form below the eyes and around the mouth, as well as the brow area
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone, they contain no allergy causing latex, urethanes, or adhesives
- Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Approved, Clinically Tested
How To Use
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash your face with a non-oily facial cleanser. Make sure your skin is free of any moisturizers, sunscreens, etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. Dry face well.
- Remove pads from packaging. Remove the storage tray. Peel open Tyvek bag containing the pads. Remove pads from backing.
- The pads are self-adhesive. A pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
- Apply the pad to the desired area of the face. Using a fingertip, press down on the pad to smooth out the wrinkles underneath. You can put on the pads when going to bed, or any time of day. Use for an hour or more at a time.
- Remove the pads slowly in the morning in an upwards motion. Place on the storage tray, and put the tray inside the packaging. Insert the tab on the package into the slit to close.
- Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
- Pads should be washed with a soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils. ie. Baby Shampoo. Allow pads to air dry face up on the storage tray in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package.
- Some edge lifting is normal due to body contours. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
- Our Facial pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pads are not transdermal.
100% Medical Grade Silicone