Our SilcSkin Collette (neck) pads are designed to prevent neck and clavicle wrinkles cased by sleeping on your side, aging, and sun damage. Prolonged use of our Collette Pads will help return neck skin to a more youthful and supple appearance. The Pads work by holding the skin taut preventing new wrinkles from forming and the silicone draws the skins own moisture to the surface and plumps up existing wrinkles. Electro static energy provided by the pads when worn is supposed to improve the irregular collagen structure and also creates an increased blood flow which results in an improved skin tone. Our SilcSkin Collette Pads can be used in tandem with our SilcSkin Decollete Pads to provide more clavicle coverage.
Silc Skin Collette Pad (Neck)
A discreet silicone pad that prevents wrinkles on the neck and clavicle.
Frequently Bought Together
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those experiencing wrinkles on the neck and clavicle.
- Specifically designed for the neck where sun exposure, aging and gravity wreak havoc on this area
- They are very discreet to wear anytime of day
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone, they contain no allergy causing latex, urethanes, or adhesives
- Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Approved, Clinically Tested
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure the neck and chest area is thoroughly clean, dry and free of moisturizers, sunscreens, etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. Dry well.
- Remove pad from packaging. Remove the storage tray. Cut open poly bag containing the pad. Remove pad from backing.
- is self-adhesive. The pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 30 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
- Apply the pad to the desired area of the neck or chest. You can put on the pad when going to bed, or any time of day. Use for an hour or more at a time.
- Remove the pad slowly in the morning in an upwards motion. Place on the storage tray, and put the tray inside the packaging. Insert the tab on the package into the slit to close.
- Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
- Pads should be washed with a soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils. ie. Baby Shampoo. Allow pad to air dry face up on the storage tray in a clean location. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package.
- Some edge lifting is normal due to body contours. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
- Our Collette pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pad is not transdermal.
100% Medical Grade Silicone
Silc Skin Collette Pad is made with 100% Medical Grade Silicone, making it good for all skin types.
Silc Skin Collette Pad can be trimmed down to size if needed if your neck/clavicle is too small.
Silc Skin Collette Pad needs dry, clean skin to stay on your skin. We recommend cleaning your skin before application.
Avoid using Silc Skin Collette Pad pads if you have healing wounds on your body where the pad would be applied.
Submit a question about Silc Skin Collette Pad (Neck)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.