Our SilcSkin Eye pads are designed to prevent and correct wrinkles, bags and crepiness under the eyes and the crow’s feet area caused by fatigue, aging and sun damage.
Silc Skin Eye Pads
A set of silicone pads that prevent wrinkles, bags and crepiness under the eyes.
Frequently Bought Together
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those with signs of aging around the eyes.
- Specifically designed to prevent wrinkles, bags and crepiness under the eyes and the crow’s feet area
- Made of 100% medical grade silicone, they contain no allergy causing latex, urethanes, or adhesives
- Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Approved, Clinically Tested
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash your face with a non-oily facial cleanser. Make sure your skin is free of any moisturizers, sunscreens, etc. Sweating at night may interfere with adhesion. Dry face well.
- Remove pads from packaging. Remove the storage tray. Peel open Tyvek bag containing the pads. Remove pads from backing.
- The pads are self-adhesive. A pad will begin to lose adhesive qualities in approximately 15 days. Once this happens a new pad should be applied.
- Apply the pad to the desired area under the eye. Using a fingertip, press down on the pad to smooth out the wrinkles underneath. You can put on the pads when going to bed, or any time of day. Use for an hour or more at a time.
- Remove the pads slowly in the morning in an outwards motion. Place on the storage tray, and put the tray inside the packaging. Insert the tab on the package into the slit to close.
- Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad.
- Pads should be washed with a soap that is free of moisturizers, emollients or oils. ie. Baby Shampoo. Allow pads to air dry face up on the storage tray in a clean location. Or the pad may be dried with a blow dryer. Do not dry with a towel. Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package.
- Some edge lifting is normal due to body contours. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, cut, scratched or burned skin. Do not use if there is a known sensitivity to silicone. Discontinue use if a rash or irritation occurs.
- Our Facial pads are made of 100% medical grade silicone. There are no allergy causing additives or adhesives used. Pads are not transdermal.
100% Medical Grade Silicone
We recommend using them for two weeks, but they can be cleaned and reused longer if desired.
Silc Skin Eye Pads are designed to stick directly to the skin. Eye cream can interfere with this design, preventing them from sticking correctly. .
Silc Skin Eye Pads are designed to be used over long periods of time. Apply them to your skin before bed and keep them on overnight for best results.
Submit a question about Silc Skin Eye Pads
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.