CLn SportWash (Multiple Sizes Available)
$35.00 – $47.00
A sport wash to cleanse skin at risk of infection and prone to folliculitis, acne, back acne, body acne, ring worm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, and body and foot odor.
- SKU: N/A
- Categories: Acne, All Skin Types, Antibiotic-Free, Athlete's Foot, Best Sellers, Body, Cleansers, CLn Skin Care, Folliculitis, Foot Odor, Fungus, Infection, Jock Itch, Liquid, Non-Drying, Non-Irritating, Non-Staining, Ring Worm, Sterroid-Free, Triclosan-Free, Bath and Body, Best Sellers, Unisex, Skin Care, Ingrown Hairs, Cruelty-Free, Dye-Free, Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free
Staying healthy means working your heart and your muscles, but skin—the body’s largest organ—should not be overlooked. Activities in gyms, training facilities and physically demanding workplaces can chaff and irritate skin. Such environments are also teeming with microbes, like bacteria and fungi, that are easily passed through physical contact or contaminated surfaces. Compromised skin is more susceptible to infection, and requires effective cleansing.
CLn SportWash is an innovative, concentrated formula designed to effectively cleanse skin at risk for infection. It is dermatologist-tested. It is recommended for cleansing skin prone to folliculitis, acne, back acne, body acne, ring worm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, and body and foot odor.
It is easy to use and can replace shower gel and/or bar soap on a daily basis. It is appropriate for all active individuals, from PeeWee sports participants to military personnel to serious athletes and active seniors. It can be used head-to-toe, even on hair.
- Best for all skin types, including those prone to folliculitis, acne, back acne, body acne, ring worm, jock itch, athlete’s foot, and body and foot odor
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Can be used by all levels of active individuals
- Removes dirt, sweat, and oil to unclog pores
- Shower right after exercise or contact sports
- Wet body competely
- Massage into skin, hair and nails for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
WATER (Aqua), SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCAMIDE MEA, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE