CoTZ Lip Balm SPF 45 (.14 OZ.)
A lightly tinted SPF 45 lip balm that protects, seals & moisturizes.
Gentle, Balanced & Natural Mineral Complex with Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide, protects, seals and moisturizes the thinnest layers of skin on Lips, Ears and Nose – every day. Protects, Seals & Moisturizes and is lightly tinted.
- Good for all skin types
- Gentle, Balanced & Natural Mineral Complex with Zinc Oxide & Titanium Dioxide
- Protects, seals and moisturizes the thinnest layers of skin on Lips, Ears and Nose – every day Lightly tinted
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- CAUTION: For External use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes
- Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 4.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aluminum Stearate, Asorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C₁₂-₁₅ Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-15/15 Butyl Ether Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Diacaprylate-Caprate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavor, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Iron Oxide, Lecithin, Ozokerite, PEG-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Disostearate,Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate,
Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil