CōTZ SENSITIVE is an elegant mineral sunscreen that protects by keeping harmful UV rays from touching the skin, while soothing sensitive & easily irritated skin. It is soft and sheer as it works to protect and soothe.
• Gentle enough for sensitive skin
• Blends translucent
• Water resistant (40 minutes)
• Soft & sheer
• Helps prevent early skin aging
- Best for sensitive, irritated skin
- Works to protect and soothe.
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Blends translucent
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Soft & sheer
- Helps prevent early skin aging
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from10:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- CAUTION: For External use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicome, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water