CLn Facial Moisturizer (3.4 FL. OZ.)
A nourishing, non-comedogenic face moisturizer that absorbs quickly and reduces the appearance of redness without clogging pores.
- SKU: 3353-01
- Categories: Acne, All Skin Types, Atopic Dermatitis, CLn Skin Care, Cruelty-Free, Eczema, Face, Folliculitis, Fragrance-Free, Hydrating, Ingrown Hairs, Irritation, Itchy Skin, Lightweight, Lotion, Moisturizers, Neck, Niacinamide, Non-Comdogenic, Oil-Free, Quick-Absorbing, Redness & Rosacea, Skin Care, Sodium Hypochlorite-Free, Soothing, Strengthening, Travel Size, Unisex
Water is essential to skin function. Without proper hydration, your complexion can look worn, dull or aged, and your skin can feel tight and uncomfortable. CLn Facial Moisturizer is a lightweight, quick-absorbing formula with niacinamide and ceramide complex. It helps strengthen the skin’s protective barrier and has a calming effect.
CLn Facial Moisturizer is dermatologist-recommended for all skin types, particularly those prone to redness, dryness, flaking, eczema, acne, and rosacea.
Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance, CLn Facial Moisturizer soothes dry skin, locks in moisture and reduces the appearance of redness, inflammation and dryness.
CLn Facial Moisturizer is nourishing and lightweight, but won’t clog pores. It can be used after cleansing, and is even suitable for acne-prone skin. Unlike CLn cleansers, our Facial Moisturizer is not formulated with sodium hypochlorite.
- Best for all skin types, including those with redness, rosacea, and flaking
- Even suitable for acne-prone skin
- Soothes and calms sensitive skin
- Absorbs quickly and reduces the appearance of redness without clogging pores
- Strengthens skin’s protective barrier
- Apply to clean skin
- Can be used morning and night as needed
- Suitable for any areas needing a moisturizer
Water (Agua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isononyl Isononanoate, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Niacinamide, Anhydroxylito