TNS Eye Repair not only includes TNS to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture, but it also contains peptides in addition to vitamins A, C, and E to help support the skin around the eyes. Additionally this product has unique ingredients to help improve the appearance of dark circles.
- Best for normal to dry skin types
- Includes TNS to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture
- Contains peptides and vitamins A, C, and E to help support the skin around the eyes
- Has unique ingredients to help improve the appearance of dark circles
- TNS: A mixture of human growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants and matrix proteins
- Growth factors: inherent in our bodies and play a role in maintaining skin
- Apply twice daily, morning and evening, after applying treatment products and prior to applying moisturizer
- Apply to the skin underneath the eyes and around the outside corners of the eye area Avoid the eyelids
- Using a spatula, apply a thin layer with your finger tip to the skin
SkinMedica Eye Regimen:
When using the SkinMedica eye products in conjunction with one another, we recommend in the morning that you first apply the Uplifting Eye Serum and then apply TNS Illuminating Eye Cream. In the evening, we recommend using Uplifting Eye Serum followed by TNS Eye Repair.
In combination, the three SkinMedica eye products address cosmetic concerns for the delicate skin around the eye area. TNS Eye Repair is formulated to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles while hydrating the skin around the eyes. TNS Illuminating Eye Cream is formulated to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. Uplifting Eye Serum is formulated to help soothe the skin around the eye area, helping to reduce the appearance of puffiness.
*SkinMedica does not test their products on the eyelids and recognizes that product applied to this area may migrate in the eyes causing irritation. Therefore, we do not recommend you use any of their eye products on your eyelids
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Olea Europaea Fruit Unsaponifiables, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Boron Nitride, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bisabolol, Phospholipids, Butylene Glycol, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®): A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A synthetic peptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: A synthetic tripeptide that helps improve appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E that is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Retinyl Palmitate: A natural lipid soluble form of retinol.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin: This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Boron Nitride: Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.