SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream is an ultra rich moisturizer that helps prevent moisture loss and improves skin smoothness to restore your skin’s natural beauty. It contains high levels of antioxidant vitamins C and E, along with highly effective moisturizing ingredients to provide hydration.
- Appropriate for normal to dry skin types
- Perfect for use during periods of dry weather or as a night time moisturizer
- Provides intense skin hydration
- Helps replenish moisture
- Improves smoothness
- Dermal Repair Cream contains high levels of antioxidant vitamins C and E, along with highly effective moisturizing ingredients like
- Sodium Hyaluronate, to provide hydration Sodium Hyaluronate naturally occurs in the skin and has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin
- Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products
- Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired)
- Apply a small amount all over your face and gently massage into skin
- You can use Dermal Repair Cream as long as needed to improve the overall condition of your skin
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Esters, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract, Phytosterols, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Allantoin, Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, Squalane, Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Aspergillus/Aspidosperma Quebracho Ferment, Zea Mays Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Lecithin, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Beta-Carotene (CI 40800)
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a free radical scavenger.
Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E, an important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
Tocopheryl Linoleate: A vitamin E/fatty acid derivative that helps keep the skin moist and supple.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): A derivative of hyaluronic acid that naturally occurs in the skin. Has the ability to retain up to 40 times its weight in water on the surface of the skin.
Algae Extract: An extract derived from a wide variety of plants grown in seawater and fresh water.