Clinicians Complex Bruise Cream (2 OZ.)
A cream to reduce bruising associated with cosmetic surgery procedures.
- SKU: 730CC
- Categories: Acne-Prone Skin, Arnica Oil, Best Sellers, Best Sellers, Bruising, Clinicians Complex, Combination Skin, Cream, Dry Skin, Emu Oil, Face, Full Body, Green Tea, Healing, Hydrating, Mature Skin, Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Pre & Post-Procedure, Professional Strength, Sensitive Skin, Skin Care, Travel Size, Treatments & Serums, Unisex, Vitamin E
Clinicians Complex Bruise Cream is formulated to accelerate skin’s natural healing and lessen the severity of bruising associated with cosmetic surgery. This professional strength cream is formulated with Arnica Oil, Emu Oil, Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract. Arnica Oil has the ability to increase blood circulation expelling fluids trapped in the skin. Emu Oil acts as a moisturizer and as a transdermal carrier to provide improved circulation promoting more rapid healing. Green Tea Extract is a known antioxidant and contains a bioflavonoid called Vitamin P that is needed to maintain healthy blood vessel walls. Vitamin E is a known antioxidant that is vital to maintain healthy skin and to protect from harmful free radicals. The formula is ideal for use with all cosmetic facial and body surgical procedures. Bruise Cream is also excellent for liposuction, laser resurfacing, sclerotherapy, Botox®, collagen, dermal fillers and other related procedures. It is also useful to prevent and reduce bruising on tender, fragile skin; and for patients taking anti-coagulants.
- Good for all skin types
- Good for pre and post-procedure skin
- Reduce bruising associated with cosmetic surgery procedures
- Formulated with pure arnica and emu oils
- Improves and accelerates skin’s natural healing process
- Ideal for use with Botox®, sclerotherapy, dermal fillers
- Large 2 oz. value size is perfect for liposuction, face, breasts
- For cosmetic procedures, apply Bruise Cream three times daily (AM, noon & PM)
- For best results, apply to affected areas for two weeks prior to procedures and for two weeks after
- For general bruising, gently massage into affected areas of the skin twice daily (A.M. & P.M.) or use as directed by your physician or skin care professional
Demineralized Water, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Arnica Oil, Emu Oil, Borageamidopropyl Phosphatidyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Green Tea Extract, Paraffinic Oil, Triethanolamine, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben