Lytera 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration across diverse skin tones, types, and concerns. Lytera 2.0 is designed to improve clarity, evenness, and overall appearance of most skin tones and types.
- Appropriate for all skin types and tones
- The retinol-free, hydroquinone-free formulation is ideal for skin prone to irritation or inflammatory lesions
- Formulated to address even the most stubborn discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup
- Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
- Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone
- Non-comedogenic and developed to work well on all skin types
- 95% of patients said it lightened the darker blotches of their skin
- 100% of patients said it made their skin tone look more even
- 100% of patients said it worked well with other products in their daily regimen
- 95% of patients said it diminished the appearance of dark spots
*Subject satisfaction results above are from a clinical study at week 13. Data on file at SkinMedica®.
- Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen
- Can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas
- Allow to absorb fully into the skin before applying sunscreen, approximately 3-5 minutes
Caution: Keep out of direct sunlight
NOTE: In clinical studies, optimal results were achieved within 3 months and, in some cases, visible improvements were seen in as early as 2 weeks. However, since hyperpigmentation is a chronic condition that has no known cure, it must be constantly managed with an optimal treatment approach including daily application of SPF and avoidance of excess sun exposure. Use of Lytera® 2.0 is recommended as long as results are desired. In clinical studies, the formula was shown to be effective when applied to the entire face and was not evaluated as a spot treatment.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Tranexamic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Plankton Extract, Tetrapeptide-30, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phytic Acid, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Tranexamic Acid: Helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol: Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide & Tetrapeptide-30: Helps prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone.
- Marine Extract Blend: Helps to correct and prevent the appearance of hyperpigmentation while supporting a healthy skin barrier.
- Phytic Acid: Enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin.