|Complete Your Regimen|
This powerfully effective brightening treatment is a scientific breakthrough for discoloration. Proprietary technology features ultra-concentrated Lotus Seed Extract, Tranexamic Acid, and Niacinamide, plus antioxidant-rich Vitis Flower Stem Cell Extract, to help correct the appearance of uneven tone, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots
and prevent the appearance of future discoloration from forming. Use daily to treat visible skin discoloration and maintain bright, even skin.
Hydroquinone-free and Retinol-free.
All Skin Types
- Clinically proven to treat the appearance of melasma, and other stubborn hyperpigmentation conditions
- Clinically proven to prevent the appearance of future discoloration
- Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, fragrance-free formulation
- Smooth all over face, neck, and décolleté twice daily.
- Use a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher during any sun exposure
- The following Even & Correct products are recommended for use with the Advanced Brightening Treatment: • Dark Spot Cream • Brightening Treatment Pads
- PROTECT PRODUCT Store at room temperature 15˚ – 30˚ C (59˚ – 86˚ F)
Water/Aqua/Eau, Tranexamic Acid, Butylene Glycol,Phytic Acid, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyacrylate-13, Glycerin, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Nelumbo Nucifera Germ Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Flower Cell Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthophyll, Sclareolide, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polyisobutene, Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Trehalose, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sucrose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about SkinMedica Even & Correct Advanced Brightening Treatment (2 FL. OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.