|Complete Your Regimen|
Even & Correct Dark Spot Cream is a fast-acting spot treatment booster that addresses even the most stubborn dark spots left by skin damage from acne or sun exposure.
All Skin Types
- Clinically proven, fast-acting spot treatment booster to help reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- A powerful booster to address most stubborn dark spots.
- Visible results as early as 2 weeks and continued improvement over 12 weeks.
- Apply in the evenings only.
- Apply on stubborn dark spots nightly, or as tolerated, until dark spots fade.
- This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric
Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Tranexamic Acid, Glycolic Acid, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Kojic
Dipalmitate, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Nelumbo Nucifera, Germ Extract, Retinol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ceramide NP, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Palmitate, Laureth-23, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Isoceteth-10, Dimethicone, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Propanediol, Sodium Bisulfite, Hydrated Silica, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, BHT, Sodium Surfactin, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about SkinMedica Even & Correct Dark Spot Cream (0.5 FL. OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.