La Roche Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System
An acne system to target the major causes of acne.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Dermatological Acne System contains multiple acne medications including benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid to target the major causes of acne observed by dermatologists:
Step 1. Target excess oil with the medicated gel cleanser – [2.0%] salicylic acid acne medication fights acne breakouts. Exclusive micro-exfoliating lipo hydroxy acid helps target oily areas on the skin surface to gently provide precise cell-by-cell removal of debris and dirt.
Step 2. Target clogged pores with the clarifying solution – Glycolic Acid penetrates deep to unclog pores and smooth skin texture. [0.5%] Salicylic Acid Acne Medication helps to reduce any remaining mild imperfections.
Step 3. Target acne with Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment – [5.5%] Micronized benzoyl peroxide acne medication penetrates deep into skin to fight all types of acne blemishes. Exclusive micro-exfoliating lipo hydroxy acid provides precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth skin texture.
Results: Skin’s overall appearance is improved starting day 1. Acne is reduced by up to 60% in 10 days. Pores are cleared and appear diminished over time. Skin is smoother, more even and matte.
- Best for acne-prone skin
- Dermatologist tested on sensitive and multi-ethnic skin types
- Skin’s overall appearance is improved starting day 1
- Acne is reduced by up to 60% in 10 days
- Pores are cleared and appear diminished over time
- Skin is smoother, more even and matte
- Use this 3-step acne system everyday to reduce acne
- Cleanse with Effaclar Medicated Gel
- Use 2x daily, morning and evening, using fingertips in a gentle rotating motion on wet face
- Rinse thoroughly
- Apply Effaclar Clarifying Toner
- Tone up to 2x daily after cleansing, using a soft cotton ball or pad on dry face
- No rinsing necessary
- Finish with Effaclar DUO Treat up to 3x daily morning and/or evening on affected areas with a thin layer
Medicated gel cleanser: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, glycerin, sodium chloride, coco-betaine, peg-150 pentaerythrityl tetrasterate, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, zinc gluconate, tetrasodium edta, polyquaternium-47, menthol, capryloyl salicylic acid, citric acid Clarifying solution: Water, alcohol denat., propanediol, glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl glycine, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, ppg-26-buteth-26, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, menthol, tremella fuciformis polysaccharide, butylene glycol, ophiopogon japonicus root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract Effaclar duo: Water, isostearyl alcohol, glycerin, pentylene glycol, silica, carbomer, capryloyl salicylic acid, potassium hydroxide, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium edta, epilobium angustioflium flower/leaf/stem extract