HydroPeptide Polish and Plump Peel Set (1 OZ. each)
A 2-peel set that provides the benefits of a gentle microdermabrasion from a light chemical peel and a pampering facial for anti-aging and plumping.
Frequently Bought Together
Bella New York – “When looking for glowing, smooth skin, the stars turn to dermabrasion, but what can you do in the comfort of your home? Look no further than Lauren Conrad’s go-to facial peel, HydroPeptide’s Polish and Plump Peel.”
Vitamin C Crystals – Improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles while instantly illuminating the skin with vitamin C crystals that deliver the benefits of microdermabrasion with zero downtime.
Plumping Peptides, Vitamin C – Continue your skin transformation with this activating gel that will leave skin smoother and youthfully plump.
Instantly receive the benefits of a gentle microdermabrasion from a light chemical peel and a pampering facial in just two easy steps. See smoother, brighter and healthier looking skin after just one treatment while also enhancing the penetration of active plumping ingredients. With the polish and plump peel, skin does not flake or require any downtime. The two-step regimen can also be used to minimize acne scars, nourish aging hands, dry feet and elbows, and to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for mature, aging skin
- Peel 1:
- Contains microdermabrasion crystals to polish away the look of wrinkles.
- Contains Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate) and Orange Peel Oil to offer multiple anti-aging benefits such as brightening, antioxidant properties and reducing the visibility of fine lines.
- Peel 2:
- 6 peptides including Plumping Peptides, a Relaxing Peptide, Moisture-Binding Peptide and Hydration Peptide offer superior anti-aging properties including visible wrinkle reduction, improved skin elasticity and increased hydration after exfoliation.
- 5% Lactic Acid and Bearberry promote a brighter, more even complexion and smoother skin tone.
- Green tea, cucumber, echinacea and chamomile offer antioxidant protection and calming and soothing properties.
- After cleansing, massage a 1/4 tsp. of Peel 1 on skin in an upward, circular motion for 1 to 2 minutes
- Do not remove, and apply 1/4 tsp. of Peel 2 and massage for an additional 1 to 2 minutes
- Rinse off with tepid water
Peel 1: PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Zeolite, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Synthetic Beeswax, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone
Peel 2: Water, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (Relaxing Peptide), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Moisture-Binding Peptide), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Moisture-Binding Peptide), Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Hydration Peptide), Polyquaternium-10, Tripeptide-1 (Plumping Peptide), Tripeptide-10 Citrulline (Plumping Peptide), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Echinacea Angustiflolia (Coneflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officianalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativua (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Phenoethanol, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone