|Face Makeup Color|
|Complete Your Regimen|
Glytone Acne Tinted Spot Treatment (1 OZ.)
A fast-acting spot treatment that dries and clears existing blemishes while preventing new acne. It provides blendable tinted coverage. It can be used alone, under makeup, or on the go for mid-day touch ups.
Acne Tinted Spot Treatment provide a fast-acting spot treatment that dries and clears existing acne breakouts while preventing new blackheads, whiteheads and pimples from forming. It features Resorcinol, an efficacious blemish controlling agent that acts as an antiseptic, removing dry, roughened tissue. Sulfur unclogs pores quickly and effectively as it eliminates unwanted acne-causing bacteria. Together, these ingredients work to synergistically to help dry and clear acne blemishes while it helps to control the production of unwanted surface oils. This elegant formula provides tinted coverage that blends beautifully. It can be used alone, under makeup, or on the go for mid-day touch ups. Acne Tinted Spot Treatment is idea for normal to oily skin.
- Dries and clears existing acne blemishes.
- Penetrates pores to help prevent new acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Clears pores and infected skin of acne-causing bacteria.
- Blendable, tinted formula helps conceal existing blemishes.
- Shake well.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
8% SULFUR, 2% RESORCINOL
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol,Alcohol Denat.,Polysorbate 20,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Chloroxylenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/Succinate ,Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Alcohol.
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Glytone Acne Tinted Spot Treatment (1 OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.