|Complete Your Regimen|
Glytone Acne BPO Treatment Gel
An acne fighting gel with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide
Frequently Bought Together
New Formula, formerly known as Acne 3P Gel. Medicated, non-whitening lotion helps fight existing acne and prevent future breakouts from forming while calming visible redness.
- Unique mattifying complex reduces the appearance of pore size and shine
- Deeply penetrates pores and helps reduce acne and prevent future blemishes without irritating skin
- Reduces blemish inflammation without over-drying the skin
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying product. Cover the affected area(s) with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE 5%
WATER (AQUA), PROPANEDIOL, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, POLYSORBATE 80, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, CITRIC ACID, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) SEED EXTRACT, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, DIMETHICONE, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, OLEANOLIC ACID, PEG-40 STEARATE, SILICA, SORBITAN STEARATE, TOCOPHEROL.
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Glytone Acne BPO Treatment Gel
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.