Clinicians Complex AHA Facial Gel (2 FL. OZ.)
A facial gel for oily, acne-prone skin that helps to keep the skin clean and clear while also restoring a more youthful appearance.
Clinicians Complex AHA Facial Gel combines the skin rejuvenating benefits of glycolic acid, with the anti-bacterial benefits of salicylic acid. The rejuvenating and exfoliating properties of lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, malic acid, and passionflower fruit extract, pineapple fruit extract, grape fruit extract, combined with the healing qualities of aloe vera make this gel uniquely effective. This is a light, non-comedogenic, oil-free, formula designed for normal to oily, and acne prone skin. It helps to keep the skin clean and clear while also restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Best for oily, acne-prone skin
- Provides rejuvenating and exfoliating benefits
- Contains Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids
- Excellent for oily, acne-prone skin types
- Non comedogenic, oil-free formula
- Helps to restore skin to a more youthful appearance
- After cleansing, gently apply AHA Facial Gel over entire face and neck (except eye area) twice daily (A.M. & P.M.) or as directed by your physician or skin care specialist
Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, SDA 40 Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid USP, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Passionflower Fruit Extract, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol USP, Peach Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid USP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA USP