Tend Skin Liquid effectively reduces the appearance of ingrown hair, razor bumps, and redness from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal.
Men and women suffer from ingrown hairs. Men get ingrown hairs on their beard, neck and scalp areas. Women get them after hair removal from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser on their legs, bikini lines, and underarms. Tend Skin Liquid applied before the problems arise and shortly after these procedures will reduce the appearance of these problems afterwards!
- Best for those suffering from ingrown hairs, razor bumps, redness from shaving, waxing, electrolysis, or laser hair removal
- Effectively reduces the appearance of ingrown hair, razor bumps, and redness from shaving, waxing, electrolysis or laser hair removal
- Reduce the appearance of these problems afterwards
- Apply a thin coat after hair removal
- FOR EXISTING INGROWN HAIRS:
- Apply thin coat twice daily to dry skin, once in the morning after showering and drying the skin
- Apply after shaving if you shave
- Reapply at night before sleep
- We advise against the use of Loofah pads and related items that essentially “scratch” the skin’s surface where ingrown hairs are a problem
- A moisturizer or cologne may be applied AFTER the Tend Skin Liquid dries, usually 5-10 seconds
- If you get the product on your hands, rinse hands after use to avoid micro-peeling of the skin
- DO NOT TWEEZE
- Tweezing will tear and damage the follicles unlike waxing where proper technique minimizes damage
- This can increase the formation of ingrown hairs