Our Cleanser is formulated to be used on the face and body in order to prepare the skin for the application of our anti-wrinkle pads. The cleanser can also be used to clean the pads after use. SilcSkin Cleanser is made with glycerin and other high quality ingredients, so it’s extremely cleanrinsing and won’t leave any residue, which is important in prepping the skin to wear the SilcSkin Anti-Wrinkle Pads.
Silc Skin Cleanser (4 OZ.)
A cleanser made to prep skin before application of silicone anti-wrinkle pads.
Frequently Bought Together
- Good for all skin types
- Cleanses and refines your skin before applying anti-wrinkle pads
- Our alcohol-free Cleanser gently helps to exfoliate your skin
- Removes dead cells and sweat that may hinder the performance of pads
- Can also be used to cleanse the pads themselves
- TO USE ON BODY:
- Using lukewarm water, wet the area where you want to place the anti-wrinkle pad — the face, chest or neck
- Pump a pearl size amount of cleanser and lightly lather in hands, and apply to the desired damp area, massaging with a gentle, circular motion
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel
- Once the skin is completely dry, you may apply the SilcSkin Anti-Wrinkle Pads to the area
- TO USE ON PADS
- SilcSkin Pads should be washed occasionally to remove exfoliated skin cells and any other debris that may interfere with the adhesive quality of the pad
- Wet the pad with lukewarm water and pump a pearl size amount of cleanser onto the pad
- Work into a lather and rub briskly to remove any debris
- Rinse well with lukewarm water
- Allow pad to air dry face up on the storage tray in a clean location
- The pad may also be dried with a blow dryer
- Once dry, place face down on tray and return to package
Ingredients: water (aqua), sodium lauroamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl Bentaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, glycerin, sodium Chloride, Butylene glycol, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.