Glytone TranEXamide Discoloration Treatment Serum (1 FL. OZ.)
A facial serum that helps brightens discoloration and prevents future discoloration
Frequently Bought Together
Concentrated brightening serum, leveraging a blend of Tranexamic Acid, Kojic Acid and Niacinamide, to help reduce appearance of darks spots and brighten uneven skin tone caused by sun damage.
All Skin Types, especially those with uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, skin discoloration
- Lightweight, milky serum helps brighten discoloration while refining skin’s texture
- Dual action formula helps brighten existing dark spots while minimizing their reoccurrence with continued use
- Clinically backed ingredients proven to helps reduce appearance of hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots
- Leaves skin more radiant and uniform in tone and texture
- Hydroqunione-free alternative
- Apply in the evening to dry, cleansed skin
3% Tranexamic Acid, 1% Kojic, 5% Niacinamide
WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, NIACINAMIDE, OCTYLDODECANOL, PROPANEDIOL, TRANEXAMIC ACID,PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, KOJIC DIPALMITATE, PANTHENOL, CITRIC ACID, HYDROXY-ACETOPHENONE, ETHYLHEXYGLYCERIN, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, LECITHIN, MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA FLOWER EXTRACT, PULLULAN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) FLOWER/ LEAF EXTRACT, SILICA, OCIMUM SANCTUM LEAF EXTRACT, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Glytone TranEXamide Discoloration Treatment Serum (1 FL. OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.