Colorescience Even Up Clinical Pigment Perfector SPF 50 (1 OZ.)
A brightening makeup primer and SPF 50 sunscreen for all skin types.
Frequently Bought Together
Brighten, correct and protect your skin with Colorescience® Even Up® Clinical Pigment Perfector® Sunscreen. Lightly tinted and clinically tested to diminish the appearance of discoloration and immediately blur stubborn brown spots, while protecting against future sun damage with SPF 50.
- Good for all skin types
- Brightening, correcting and protecting
- Makeup primer with SPF 50 sunscreen
- Broad spectrum Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Diminishes the appearance of discoloration and immediately blurs stubborn brown spots
- Apply liberally to a moisturized face ensuring even coverage as the first step in your makeup application and 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 11.6%, Zinc Oxide 8.6% Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Panthenyl Triacetate, Acetyl Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Dimethiconol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Farnesol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)