Colorescience All Calm Clinical Redness Corrector SPF 50 (1 OZ. )
A 3-in-1 treatment that corrects and soothes redness symptoms while providing UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection.
The Colorescience All Calm Clinical Redness Corrector SPF 50 is a 3-in-1 proprietary formula that instantly neutralizes the appearance of redness, helps soothe and calm sensitive skin, and provides SPF 50 protection while its patent pending BioSolace™ complex helps provide ongoing relief from sensitivity and the appearance of redness.
- Best for red or sensitive skin
- Corrects and soothes redness symptoms
- Provides UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
- Neutral shade infused with a green undertone neutralizes redness instantly to rebalance skin color
- Chemical-free SPF 50 sunscreen utilizes minerals for UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
- Helps soothe and calm irritated skin; providing ongoing relief from redness and other symptoms related to sensitive skin
- Dispense 1-2 pumps onto your fingertips and rub between your fingers to activate the minerals
- Apply liberally to lightly moisturized face ensuring even coverage as the first step in your make up application
- Follow with your favorite Colorescience foundation and enhancers
- Apply Sunforgettable SPF 50 Brush-on sunscreen every two hours for complete protection
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 11.6%; Zinc Oxide 8.6%
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Magnesium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Jojoba Esters, Bisabolol, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethiconol, Alumina, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Chloroacetic Acid, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)