Clinicians Complex Anti-Redness Serum is formulated to reduce facial redness associated with mild rosacea, erythema and other dermal inflammation. This hydrating formula has soothing properties to calm and correct red, irritated skin. It is rich in powerful ingredients, including 4-ethoxybenzaldehyde, an anti-inflammatory which has been used for years to significantly reduce redness associated with rosacea and facial erythema. It also contains an antimicrobial agent, and utilizes a silicone and emu oil based system to effectively deliver ingredients deep into the skin. This serum contains arnica extract to visibly reduce skin inflammation, and a powerful blend of lipids to rebuild a healthy natural moisture barrier. It is a powerful tool in fighting facial redness. The results are amazing when used as directed.
- Best for irritated, red, rosacea-prone skin
- Reduce redness of the skin associated with mild rosacea and erythema
- This hydrating formula has soothing properties to calm irritated skin
- Advanced delivery system to effectively deliver ingredients deep into the skin
- Gently apply to clean skin three times daily (AM, Noon & PM) or use as directed by your physician or skin care professional
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, 4-ethoxybenzaldehyde, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil , Emu Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lecithin, Glycolipids