This kit contains the Post-Op Gel (which helps the body’s natural healing process) and a 5-day supply of sublingual Arnica Montana tablets. Arnica Montana has a long homeopathic history for reducing swelling, which frequently results from procedural trauma. Auriderm® products, with the power of Vitamin K Oxide, help to topically tackle hemosiderin, the primary cause of post-procedure bruising, spider veins and dark circles under the eyes.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for reducing swelling post-procedure
- Helps improve the appearance of bruised, discolored skin associated with aesthetic procedures
- Promotes post-op healing
- Significantly reduces severity of bruising
- Vitamin K Oxide, helps to topically tackle hemosiderin, the primary cause of post-procedure bruising, spider veins and dark circles under the eyes
- Auriderm® Post-Op Gel: For best results, first application should be immediately post-procedure, followed by twice daily, morning and evening, until bruise is gone
- Arnica Montana: Begin taking Arnica Montana tablets just prior to or immediately following your aesthetic procedure.
- To ensure proper absorption, do not brush your teeth, eat or drink anything but water 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after taking this product. This product is a sublingual application. Do not handle the tablets. Instead, drop tablets into bottle cap and place tablets directly under the tongue and let dissolve naturally. Take 4, 2 times a day, morning and evening.
Tablet Ingredients: (HPUS) Arnica Montana 30x, Lactose. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Phytonadione Epoxide, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Phosphatidylcholine, Caprylyl/ Capryl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, d-Limonene / l-Limonene / Dipentene