Auriderm® Post-Op Gel helps to promote healing and helps improve the appearance of post-procedure bruises. Bruising and swelling are common side effects of many aesthetic procedures. Auriderm® Post-Op Gel helps to significantly reduce the severity andduration of a bruise by about 50%. This gel is perfect for use after procedures including blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, injectables, dermal fillers, vascular treatments, and liposuction. Auriderm® products, with the power of Vitamin K Oxide, help to topically tackle hemosiderin, the primary cause of post-procedure bruising, spider veins and dark circles under the eyes.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those recovering from a procedure
- Significantly reduces the severity and duration of a bruise by about 50%
- Ideal for use on procedures including blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, injectibles and dermal fillers, including Botox®*, vascular treatments, and liposuction
- Vitamin K Oxide, helps to topically tackle hemosiderin, the primary cause of post-procedure bruising, spider veins and dark circles under the eyes
- Botox® is a registered trademark of Allergan
- For best results, first application should be immediately post-procedure, being careful not to get any into stitches or open wound. Thereafter, cleanse the skin and apply
- Auriderm post-op gel liberally to affected areas twice daily, morning and evening
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes
- In case of contact, flush with water.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Phytonadione Epoxide, Sodium Acrylate / Sodium, Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Phosphatidylcholine, Caprylyl/ Capryl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, d-Limonene / l-Limonene / Dipentene