Auriderm® Vanishing Gel helps to improve the appearance of chronic purpura. Purpura is a condition characterized by purplish lesions in the skin. There are several types of purpura including chronic purpura, actinic and Batman’s purpura. Auriderm® Vanishing Gel may help hasten the resolution of post-procedural pupura. This gel is soothing, non-irritating and can be used continuously to help prevent or diminish recurrence.
Tip: The 1% Vitamin K Oxide is best for long term use. Auriderm® products, with the power of Vitamin K Oxide, help to topically tackle hemosiderin, the primary cause of post-procedure bruising, spider veins and dark circles under the eyes.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those experiencing purple lesions on the skin
- Auriderm® Vanishing Gel helps to improve the appearance of chronic purpura
- May help hasten the resolution of post-procedural pupura
- Soothing, non-irritating and can be used continuously to help prevent or diminish recurrence
- Apply Auriderm vanishing gel liberally to affected areas twice daily, morning and evening
- PRO TIP: The 1% Vitamin K Oxide is best for long term use.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phytonadione Epoxide, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phosphatidylcholine, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleic Acid, D-Limonene/L-Limonene/Dipentene, Cyclohexane.