VI Derm Complete Care – Oily Skin (1.75 OZ.)
An advanced, all-in-one formula that that addresses the signs of aging and the unique challenges of oily skin.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
VI Derm Complete Care – Oily Skin is an advanced formula that addresses the unique challenges of oily skin. It helps to reduce oils for a fresh, clearer complexion, repairs and reverses skin damage and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin texture, all while protecting against future damage.
Complete Care combines world-class active ingredients into a single serum as a “one step” maintenance product to achieve maximum health and wellness. Its powerful pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are scientifically-proven to stimulate and support healthy functioning by repairing skin at the cellular level.
- Best for oily skin
- Glycolic Acid promotes collagen production and exfoliation for better product penetration
- Retinol causes cell turnover and stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Salicylic Acid controls excess oil in conjunction with antioxidants, protecting and repairing skin
- Rich, antioxidant formula
- Apply at night or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Azelaic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, PEG-6, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Retinol (Vitamin A), Salicylic Acid, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Vitamin A (Retinol) – Suppresses pigmentation and stimulates elastin production
- Glycolic Acid – Helps strengthen skin structure and exfoliates
- Salicylic Acid – Reduces oiliness on the skin’s surface
- Green Tea – An antioxidant that helps protect against UV damage