VI Derm Clear HQ Free (1 OZ.)
A hydroquinone-free formula that helps brighten the skin, while helping to prevent future pigment from forming.
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
A hydroquinone-free formula that helps brighten dark spots, age spots and acne marks, while helping to prevent future pigment from forming. Skin will be brighter and more even for a glowing complexion.
- Good for all skin types
- Clinically-proven ingredients brighten and fight discoloration
- Hydroquinone-free for year-round use
- Exfoliates skin for a healthy, radiant glow
- Brightens skin for a more even skin tone Paraben and sulfate free
- Apply at night or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Suggested to be used in combination with VI Derm SPF 50+
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Azelaic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hyaluronic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
- Kojic Acid – Reduces pigmentation by fighting discoloration and brightening the complexion
- Retinol – An antioxidant that is converted to retinoic acid once applied to the skin. It strengthens collagen and evens out pigmentation
- Licorice Root – Offers anti-inflammatory properties by preserving the effect of the hormone cortisol, allowing it to maintain extended anti-inflammatory action