THOZ MD Silicone Scar Treatment (0.5 OZ.)
An advanced silicone scar gel treatment clinically shown to reduce the appearance of scars.
Out of stock
THOZ MD Silicocare is an advanced silicone scar gel treatment clinically shown to reduce the appearance of scars. It is an invisible bandage formed by long chain silicone polymers that cross link with silicone dioxide to provide an ultra thin sheet of silicone that protects the skin during the healing process. Silicocare prevents the formation of abnormal scarring by creating an optimal healing environment.
THOZ MD Silicocare is used and recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and leading specialists worldwide to effectively reduce, flatten and smooth the appearance of scars. This product is >85% effective in reducing the texture, color, and height of scars by providing a protective barrier that increases the hydration of your skin, reduces the production of collagen, and protects against bacterial invasion. In addition, it modulates and augments the effects of local growth factors that stimulate an environment that allow the scar to improve its maturely, as it reduces the itching and discomfort associated with the healing process.
- Ideal for fresh (less than 3 month old) incisions, simple cuts or scrapes that are not infected
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Prevents abnormal scarring
- Provides a protective barrier
- Accelerates the healing process
- Apply a small pea size amount to be applied 2-3 times daily to the entire affected area