A unique cream deodorant made from naturally powerful vegetable powder, clay, and essential oils – including lavender, peppermint, and tea tree – ready to tackle odor and inhibit bacteria growth for long-lasting freshness.
- Great for all skin types
- Long-lasting freshness
- Easy to apply cream formula
- Sustainable glass packaging
- Gently stir deodorant until well-mixed
- Scoop a small amount with your finger and apply it to the entire underarm area.
- Allow cream to absorb completely; then go about your day
- Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire underarm area until completely absorbed
- Go about your day, odor-free!
- In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don’t fret!
- Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromise the effectiveness of the product
- Should your Deodorant Cream arrive liquefied, simply mix well, then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes until resolidified
- Your Deodorant Cream will be as good as new
- If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we recommend waiting a few hours before applying the Deodorant
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Sodium bicarbonate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Kaolin, Magnesium hydroxide, Rosa canina (Hip rose) fruit oil*, Lavandula angustifolia ( Lavender) oil*, Glycerin, Lecithin,Tocopherol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**. * Certified Organic ** Naturally occurring in essential oils