La Roche-Posay Anthelios UV Correct Face Screen SPF 70 with Niacinamide (1.7 FL. OZ.)
Face Sunscreen SPF 70 with Niacinamide
Frequently Bought Together
Anthelios UV Correct daily anti-aging sunscreen for face with SPF 70 is clinically tested to blend easily into all skin tones. It helps correct and protect from visible signs of sun damage in a lightweight, non-greasy texture. Oxybenzone-free and Octinoxate-free formula with Cellox-B3 Shield® technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants and niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3. This sheer finish lotion sunscreen helps visibly correct uneven skin tone, fine lines, and rough skin texture for more even, smoother, healthier looking skin.
All Skin Types
- Anti-aging daily sunscreen for face helps correct and protect from signs of sun damage such as uneven skin tone, fine lines and rough skin texture
- Oxybenzone-free and Octinoxate-free daily sunscreen for face provides broad spectrum SPF 70 protection
- Formulated with Niacinamide, known to help visibly fade skin discoloration
- Non-whitening, lightweight sheer finish lotion texture blends easily into all skin tones
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen.
- Can be used alone or under makeup.
Cellox-B3 Shield® Technology: A key antioxidant technology with Niacinamide in Anthelios UV Correct. It combines photostable UVA/UVB filters to deliver broad spectrum protection and powerful antioxidant protection. With Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells in the upper layer of skin against damaging free radicals caused by the sun.
Vitamin E: Tocopheryl acetate is a synthetic, more stable form of vitamin E. It has antioxidant properties to help neutralize damaging free radicals.
Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is a water soluble vitamin. It is widely used in dermatology and is known for its ability to help visibly fade skin discoloration.
La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: A soothing water sourced in the town of La Roche-Posay in France and a core ingredient in most of our products. It contains a unique combination of minerals, trace elements, and a high concentration of selenium, a natural antioxidant.
AVOBENZONE 3% • HOMOSALATE 13% • OCTISALATE 5% • OCTOCRYLENE 10%
WATER • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • DIMETHICONE • GLYCERIN • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • NIACINAMIDE • POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE • STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • SILICA • CAPRYLYL METHICONE • ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER • DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • PEG-100 STEARATE • PHENOXYETHANOL • TOCOPHEROL • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • PANTHENOL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • TRIETHANOLAMINE • PEG-8 LAURATE • INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE • CHLORPHENESIN • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • P-ANISIC ACID • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • XANTHAN GUM • CASSIA ALATA LEAF EXTRACT • MALTODEXTRIN • SODIUM DODECYLBENZENESULFONATE • DISODIUM EDTA
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about La Roche-Posay Anthelios UV Correct Face Screen SPF 70 with Niacinamide (1.7 FL. OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.