La Roche Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Sunscreen (1.7 OZ.)
A broad spectrum SPF 50, water resistant, lightweight sunscreen for sensitive skin.
Frequently Bought Together
Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid with zinc oxide is designed for sensitive skin and is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:
- Mineral Sunscreen with physical sun filters, including Zinc Oxide, at different particle sizes for improved protection and texture.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- All Anthelios sunscreen have been formulated for optimal skin tolerance.
- Good for all skin types
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Advanced 100% Mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide + antioxidant protection for face
- Revolutionary Ultra Light texture
- With Cell-Ox Shield™ antioxidant technology
- Non-whitening, fast absorbing, weightless texture, matte finish
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Recommended for sunscreen protection
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Shake well before use. Suitable to use under make-up
- Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Reapply immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6% (sunscreen) • Zinc Oxide 5% (sunscreen)
Inactive ingredients: Undecane • triethylhexanoin • isohexadecane • nylon-12 • caprylyl methicone • butyloctyl salicylate • phenethyl benzoate • styrene/acrylates copolymer • silica • tridecane • dicaprylyl carbonate • dicaprylyl ether • talc • dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolymer • aluminum stearate • pentylene glycol • PEG-9 olydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone • alumina • polyhydroxystearic acid • phenoxyethanol • magnesium sulfate • propylene glycol • caprylyl glycol • PEG-8 laurate • disteardimonium hectorite • triethoxycaprylylsilane • diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate • tocopherol • propylene carbonate • cassia alata leaf extract • maltodextrin • benzoic acid • PEG-9