Karuna Spot+ Melting Boost (8 Sheets)
A target treatment that intensifies Karuna sheet mask results and removes dirt that can block pores and lead to acne.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
Frequently Bought Together
Mask + Melting Boost = Results x 2: Stubborn areas need special attention. Our Melting Boosts are designed to work under Karuna Face Masks to intensify your skincare results and target treat where you need it most.
Karuna Melting Boosts feature an innovative skincare technology that bakes scientifically-formulated ingredients into a film to lock in freshness. The Melting Boost can only be activated and ingredients released when dissolved by Karuna Face Mask serum, creating a highly efficient solution and synergistic effect.
The Karuna Spot+ Melting Boost helps remove dirt that can block pores and lead to acne.
- Best for oily, acne-prone skin
- Designed to work under Karuna Face Masks to intensify your skincare results and target treat where you need it most
- Helps remove dirt that can block pores and lead to acne
- Intensifies sheet mask results
- Peel dot from sheet and place on clean skin
- Place dot over problem area and tap with damp finger to position
- Apply Karuna face mask, completely covering dot
- Treatment is finished when dot completely dissolves
- Must be used with a Sheet Mask. Sheet Mask Sold Separately.
- BEAUTY TIPS:
- Use with the Karuna Clarifying+ Face Mask to double down on your acne treatment
- Use the serum from the mask packet to position your boost
- Use weekly or as needed until your skin concern is resolved
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Algin, Zinc Sulfate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).