Jan Marini Bioclear Face Cream (1 OZ.)
A treatment cream for problematic skin.
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Bioclear Face Cream is a remarkable multi-functional resurfacing solution that utilizes a combination of three proven acids for a broad range of benefits. It’s ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, redness, acne scarring, large pores and uneven texture makes Bioclear a “must have” for nearly all individuals.
- Best for problematic skin
- Formulated to target, repair and prevent adult acne
- A 5% concentration of glycolic acid combined with salicylic acid exfoliate and purify the pores
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Hexyl Laurate, Cetyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Azelaic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Yeast) Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Undecanedioic Acid, Sebacic Acid, Suberic Acid, Quartz, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol