Dermalogica Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash (6 OZ.)
An acne-clearing foaming face wash that deeply cleanses the skin.
The Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash from Dermalogica, clears away dead skin cells, dirt and excess oils that clog pores and cause breakouts.
Ideal for use on face, back, neck…wherever skin requires deep cleaning and pore clearing for fewer breakouts.
Salicylic Acid dives deep into pores, clearing dead skin cells and trapped oils to help wipe out existing and future breakouts.
- Great for combination, normal, and oily skin.
- Salicylic Acid dives deep into pores, clearing dead skin cells and trapped oils to help wipe out existing and future breakouts
- Formulated with 8 botanicals including Tea Tree, Lavender and Camellia Sinensis, known to gently soothe and calm irritated skin
- Orange Peel Extract revives, energizes, and refreshes
- Morning and night, work a pea-sized amount into a lather in wet hands
- Apply to dampened face and neck, massaging in circular motions while concentrating on areas of congestion and oiliness
- Avoid eye area
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Precautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
Orange Peel Extract
Active: Salicylic Acid .50%.
Inactive: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate-20, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oleanolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Porpyra Umbilicalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.