Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser (5.1 OZ.)
A highly-concentrated exfoliator that rids skin of dead skin cells while conditioning and hydrating.
Frequently Bought Together
Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser is highly active lactic acid concentrate that retexturizes skin suffering from visible signs of aging by removing dulling surface debris and accelerating cell renewal.
Antioxidant Vitamin E conditions and enhances softness while fortifying the skin’s natural moisture barrier, while soothing rose flower oil calms skin sensitivity.
Daily use of this silky cleanser dramatically improves skin texture and properly prepares for maximum penetration of AGE Smart products.
- Great for combination, dry, mature, and normal skin.
- Exfoliates surface cells leaving a smoother, polished surface
- Hydrates and brightens
- Fortifying skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Following the application of PreCleanse, lightly lather in hands and apply to damp face and throat morning and evening, massaging with light, upward strokes for at least 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area
- Reduce to one use per day if any sensitivity develops
- Follow with Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF30 when used in the morning
Rose Flower Oil
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lactic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Glycol Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil.