DCL Tar Therapy Treatment Oil (4 FL. OZ.)
A soothing body oil to treat eczema and psoriasis.
We're sorry, this product has been discontinued.
We recommend Avene XeraCalm A.D Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil (400 ML.) instead.
DCL Tar Therapy Treatment Oil is a seriously soothing solution for psoriasis and eczema formulated with a potent concentration of clinically proven coal tar to help normalize the growth of the excess skin cells that cause these two conditions. Gentle and pleasant to use, it instantly relieves itching and smoothes away scaliness. This highly effective formulation is also infused with powerful anti-inflammatories to calm irritation on contact as superbly nurturing moisturizers provide powerful and long-term hydration. Skin is left softer, smoother and completely comfortable.
- Best for those with psoriasis and eczema
- Coal Tar regulates the rapid cellular growth that’s responsible for eczema and psoriasis, while alleviating inflammation, appeasing itching and smoothing scaliness
- Squalane and Evening Primrose deeply moisturize and condition skin
- Lavender and Borage Oil calm and comfort irritation and inflammation
- Ceramides act like an ingenious imperceptible film on skin to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration
- Vitamin B5 conditions and moisturizes, while delivering further soothing benefits
- Apply onto skin before showering or afterward for more intensive treatment
- Do not use on broken or inflamed skin
- Slight staining of clothing may occur
Active Ingredients:Solution Coal Tar U.S.P. 7.5% (1.5% Coal Tar) Inactive Ingredients:Isopropyl Palmitate, Alcohol (Denat.), Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ceramide 2, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Polysorbate