Bring Back the Bounce! Minimize signs of redness and sensitivity while boosting vibrancy and bounce. This lush and creamy mask-and-moisturizer in one infuses skin to deeply hydrate and revitalize.
- Best for dry, mature, normal, and senstive skin
- Algae and vitamin E help hydrate and plump skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines
- Japanese green tea helps protect against free radicals
- Jasmine and comfrey root help rebalance, soothe and soften skin
- Apply generously to clean face and neck
- After 20 minutes, rinse or wipe off
- For deeper hydration, apply a thin layer overnight
- For dry skin, apply a thin layer as a daytime moisturizer
- Pro Tip: This cult favorite has been adopted by makeup artists, celebrities, and brides-to-be as the perfect day-before prep for an important skin debut
Water, Glycerin, Isododecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate/Caprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Niacinamide, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, Camelia Oleifera (Japanese Green Tea) Extract, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xylitylglucoside, Xylitol, Anhydroxylitol, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glucose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Natural Fragrance, Linalool.
This product currently has no public questions or answers. You can submit your question below to get a direct response from one of our staff members!
Submit a question about Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask (1.7 OZ.)
Once you submit your question, our customer service team will get back to you via email with an answer. We will select some Q&A's to post on product pages but will not include your name or email address in these questions.