ALPHALASH (3.5 mL) (Formerly Called ALPHAEON Beauty Eyelash Serum)
An eyelash serum that hydrates, conditions and strengthens lashes, resulting in the appearance of longer, fuller eyelashes.
NOTE: The Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum has renamed and repackaged. It is now called AlphaLash by Almond Blossom. The formula of the AlphaLash is exactly the same, the only changes are to the name/packaging.
Frequently Bought Together
AlphaLash™ is the rebranded product from Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum. A lightweight lash serum is fortified with peptides to help stimulate hair growth, plus biotin to encourage growth and prevent lashes from becoming dry and losing volume. Pumpkin seed extract, rich in fatty acids and essential minerals, helps to nourish, while sodium hyaluronate, a form of hyaluronic acid, helps to condition and moisturize. This professional treatment is easy to apply and has no side effects, such as discoloration.
|COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN|
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those with thinning eyelashes or those who want to lengthen their lashes
After 8 weeks of use:
- 80% of the women in the study agreed that the Serum improved their overall lash appearance
- 76% agreed that their lashes appeared longer, thicker and more conditioned
- 72% agreed that their lashes appeared less sparse
- Apply Serum to the base of the upper eyelashes using the application brush provided
- Apply nightly to the base of the upper eyelashes
- Continue using to maintain condition and appearance of your lashes
- Once desired results are achieved, may apply every other day
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN:
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydolized Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Sea Water, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Octapeptide-2, Copper Tripeptide-1, Shpolypeptide-1, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Black Sea Rod Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid.