Allies of Skin Mandelic Pigmentation Corrector Night Serum (1 OZ.)
An overnight serum that treats stubborn pigmentation, melasma, large pores, persistent breakouts, uneven texture and blackheads.
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
This next-generation overnight serum is supercharged with a hardworking blend of 11% Mandelic, Lactic + Salicylic Acid, 8 Brighteners and 7 Antioxidants and Peptides, that treats stubborn pigmentation, melasma, large pores, persistent breakouts, uneven texture and blackheads.
While most AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy Acids) serums focus only on the exfoliation aspect that can sometimes lead to tightness and irritation, this multitasking booster is formulated to not only gently dissolve dead skin cells but also replenish moisture and strengthen the skin’s delicate barrier, with its hydrating blend of Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and essential fatty acids from Organic Rosehip and Tamanu Oil. Organic Bakuchiol – a natural alternative to Retinol that’s clinically proven to reduce multiple signs of ageing, significantly reduces roughness and improves skin tone, elasticity, firmness and radiance, whilst multiple peptides like Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40 and Nonapeptide-1 combats redness caused by inflammation and inhibit the production of melanin.
With nightly use, stubborn pigmentation fades, so skin looks significantly brighter over time.
Due to the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) content, this formula is not recommended if pregnant/breastfeeding.
- Good for all skin types
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Great for tired, dehydrated, stressed skin
- Refines and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
- Treats persistent breakouts and blackheads
- Brightens and fades stubborn pigmentations, melasma, dark spots and refines skin texture
- Exfoliates and speeds up cellular renewal
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, whilst improving skin elasticity
- Offers all the reparative and renewing properties of Retinol through a natural alternative, without any of the traditional irritation to reduce multiples signs of ageing
- Stimulates collagen production
- Trains the skin to retain moisture and nutrients better
- Provides skin with protection against free radicals and environmental stress
- Shake well before every use
- At night, after cleansing and toning, apply 2-4 pumps all over face and neck
- Avoid the eye area
- Follow up with your favourite moisturizer and/or face oil
- This product contains AHAs that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly of sunburn
- Always use SPF the morning after
- NOTE: Over time, the colour of the formula may darken slightly due to the high concentration of active ingredients. And that’s OK, as the formula remains stable and potent. This is what clean skincare looks like – so enjoy and rest assured that we’ve got your back
- SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- As this formula is potent, do not use any other AHA products in the same routine
- Due to the AHA content, this formula is not recommended if pregnant/breastfeeding
Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid (L), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid (L), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil (Organic), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Salicylic Acid, Bakuchiol (Organic), Superoxide Dismutase, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (D), Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Nonapeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, Glutamic Acid (L), Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Resveratrol Dimethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol, Dextran, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium Succinate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, O-cymen-5-OL, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol
11% Mandelic + Lactic + Salicylic Acid: Powerful alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) & Salicylic Acid reduce blemishes and blackheads, refine large pores, speed up cellular renewal, lighten dark spots + melasma while increasing hydration and strengthening the skin’s barrier.
Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide: Promotes the retention of essential moisture while plumping the skin and shielding it against free radicals and environmental stress. Reduces dark spots and strengthens the skin’s barrier.
Organic Rosehip + Tamanu Oil: Provides superior antioxidant protection, stimulates collagen production and feeds the skin with essential fatty acids, hydration and trace nutrients.
1% Superoxide Dismutase: One of the most powerful antioxidants around, Superoxide Dismutase overpowers the damaging reactions of superoxide, and protect the cell from superoxide (the most common free radical in the body) toxicity. As such, it reduces inflammation quickly as well as helps to prevent wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, soften scar tissue and speed up cellular healing.
Rumex Occidentalis Extract: Strong inhibitor of tyrosinase enzymatic activity, one of the main enzymes involved in the pigmentation process. It has higher activity than arbutin, turmeric and hydroquinone and with no unwanted side effects. It safely reduces skin pigmentation by limiting both melanin production and skin reddening for an even skin complexion.
Bakuchiol: A natural alternative to Retinol and is clinically proven to reduce multiple signs of ageing: significant reduction in roughness and dryness as well as fine lines and wrinkles. It also improves skin tone, elasticity, firmness, radiance, and brightness.
Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: Slow down the skin ageing process. It mimics the body’s own mechanism, simultaneously boosting collagen production and protecting against collagen degradation. It visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles in age-prone zones, significantly reverses visible signs of photo-ageing damage, rejuvenates and smoothens the skin, refines the appearance of large pores and improves skin firmness and elasticity.
Nonapeptide-1: Inhibits the production of melanin. Shows significant brightening effect in 28 days.
Acetyl Tetrapeptide-40: Reduces redness and irritation. It also has a photo-protective effect that reduces cell damage and the harmful effects of skin inflammation.