Serum… boosting collagen, lightening discoloration
The hardest working product in your skin’s health routine.
Developing skin cells receive the proper nutrition to transform into healthier more vibrant skin cells as they make their appearance at the skin’s surface. Vitamin C derived from citrus pulp boasts skin enhancing properties such as collagen production and has a proven brightening power to reverse sun damage and discoloration. Using Serum consistently and daily will supply your skin’s surface with nourished and vibrant skin cells for a luminous complexion.
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those with sun damage or redness from rosacea/acne
- Helps to reduce the visible signs of aging
- Boosts collagen production and strengthens skin elasticity to achieve a more youthful glow and texture
- Lightens discoloration and repairs sun damage
- Evens skin tone and brightens
- Eliminates redness associated with rosacea/acne
- Use AM or PM
- Apply 2-3 pumps of serum all over face, neck and décolleté with light, upward strokes
WATER (AQUA), ALCOHOL DENAT., BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, GERANIUM MACULATUM EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) PEEL EXTRACT, GYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, EVERNIA FURFURACEA (TREEMOSS) EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE/CARROT POLYPEPTIDE, NIACINAMIDE, TOCOPHEROL, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE
Key Ingredients: Potent, stabilized Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate) strengthens skin elasticity and smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Antioxidant fights free radicals.
Orange & Lime Extracts are antioxidants that condition the skin.
Tree Moss Extract softens the skin and lends a comforting, earthy aroma.
Carrot Extract is high in beta-carotene and acts as a nourishing antioxidant.
Extracts of Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Geranium, Lavender, Marigold and
Galbanum soothe, soften and nourish the skin.