SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cream (2 OZ.)
An exfoliating cream that exfoliates and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture revealing brighter skin.
Frequently Bought Together
SkinMedica AHA/BHA Cream exfoliates and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture revealing brighter skin. This product has a combination of both alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids to help exfoliate the skin and reveal a more youthful appearance.
- Good for all skin types
- Exfoliates skin
- Reveals a more youthful appearance
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning, and applying treatment products
- Apply to your entire face, (neck and chest if desired)
- Apply a small amount to face and gently massage into skin
- You can use AHA/BHA Cream as long as needed to improve the overall condition of your skin
Sunburn Alert: Because this product contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), it may increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate
- Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, and Malic Acid: Each is a natural, alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from bilberry extract, sugar cane extract, sugar maple extract, and citrus extracts that provides mild exfoliation to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and enhance skin texture.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps exfoliate skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A stabilized ester of vitamin E considered the most important antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): A moisturizing agent that binds moisture to surface skin layers.