Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion 30% (1 FL. OZ.)
A daily antioxidant lotion with 30% vitamin C for brighter skin with THD Ascorbate
Frequently Bought Together
The Revision Skincare Vitman C Lotion 30% is formulated with THD Ascorbate, the most stable and superior form of Vitamin C and includes a full line-up of antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10 to brighten dull skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Squalane hydrates for healthy, smooth skin.
- Good for all skin types
- Ideal for those with dry, oily, sensitive or combination skin.
- Creates an even tone and texture
- Fades dark spots
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes skin
- Offers antioxidant protection
- 100% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and radiance
- 90% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of overall photo-damage and tactile smoothness
- 93% of clinical study participants felt skin tone appeared more even, radiant and brighter
- 86% of clinical study participants showed an improvement in the appearance of firmness and wrinkles
- After 12 weeks. Retinol Complete® 0.5 used once daily in PM in combination with Vitamin C Lotion 30% used once daily in AM. Data on file. Results may vary.
- Apply to clean skin
- Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face
- Avoid eye area
- Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer
- Use once daily in the morning
- Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade®.
Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
Squalane. Infuses moisture into the skin.
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone). Oil-soluble antioxidant.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol). Provides strong antioxidant benefits.