PCA Skin Ideal Complex: revitalizing eye gel (0.5 OZ.)
A lightweight eye gel that strengthens, firms and lifts the skin around the entire eye area, including the eyelid.
Frequently Bought Together
PCA Skin Ideal Complex: revitalizing eye gel is a hypoallergenic anti-aging eye gel with a light, silky texture that will strengthen, firm and lift the skin around the entire eye area, including the eyelid. This unique formulation utilizes the latest science, combining proven ingredients in a single formulation that can be applied directly to all areas around the eye, including the eyelid, to treat all the common concerns of the aging eye area and achieve dramatic results rapidly. Its light gel texture is excellent for all skin types. Also formulated in a cream, Ideal Complex Restorative Eye Cream, for those who prefer a richer texture.
- Good for all skin types
- One product to treat dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles and sagging eyelids simultaneously
- Can be applied directly to the eyelid to firm and lift
- Has a light, silky texture
- Rapid results seen within one week
- After cleansing and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums, pat a small amount around the eye area and directly to the eyelid twice daily
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime, or moisturizer in the evening
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Niacinamide, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Decyl Glucoside, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Citrate, Silanetriol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Crocus Chrysanthus Bulb Extract, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Darutoside, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38