PCA Skin C&E Advanced with Hexylresorcinol and Silymarin (1 OZ.)
An advanced antioxidant formula diminishes dark spots, soothes irritated skin and reduces signs of aging.
Frequently Bought Together
Strengthen, smooth and protect skin while dramatically reducing the appearance of discoloration. This advanced, anhydrous corrective antioxidant contains therapeutic levels of hexylresorcinol (1%), a powerful skin-brightening agent; silymarin (1%), a potent antioxidant; and maximum vitamin concentrations: 20% vitamin C and 5% vitamin E. C&E Advanced is the industry’s first and only product to pair maximum concentrations of pure vitamins C and E in an waterless formula with added antioxidants, making this combination the key to the perfect antioxidant corrective.
- 92% showed an improvement in skin brightening*
- 86% showed an improvement in hyperpigmentation*
- 64% showed an improvement in fine lines*
- 64% showed an improvement in skin tone evenness*
- Good for all skin types
- Protect skin from free radical damage
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, while reducing discoloration
- Contains proven therapeutic levels of L-ascorbic acid and tocopherol
- Includes advanced corrective ingredients hexylresorcinol and silymarin
- Has a stable anhydrous formula that prevents antioxidant degradation
- After cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums, apply to the face and neck in the morning
- Patients might experience a slight tingling sensation upon application
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening
Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polysilicone-11, Tocopherol, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hexylresorcinol, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Silica, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract.
20%- L-ascorbic Acid