Glytone Rejuvenating Cream – 20 (1.7 FL. OZ.)
A deeply moisturizing treatment for rejuvenating and exfoliating normal to dry skin.
Frequently Bought Together
Glytone Rejuvenating Cream-20 (formerly Step-Up Rejuvenate Facial Cream Step 3) is an at-home customized “Step-Up” moisturizer that uses increasing levels of Free Glycolic Acid (Step 1: 10%, Step 2: 15%, Step 3: 20%) to exfoliate dead and dull skin cells while diminishing fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmenation and reducing the overall signs of anti-aging. Regular use will help to enhance the skin tone and smoothness for a healthy-looking, rejuvenated complexion. Best for normal to dry skin.
For patients with normal to dry skin who wish to reduce the appearance of aging skin:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Photodamaged skin
- Available in three increasing concentrations of Glycolic Acid, contains sufficiently high and active Free Acid Value (Glycolic Acid) to remove dead surface skin cells and moisturize the skin:
- Step 1 – 10 FAV (Free Acid Value)
- Step 2 – 15 FAV (Free Acid Value)
- Step 3 – 20 FAV (Free Acid Value)
- Used as part of anti-aging skincare regimen
- Enhances skin tone and smoothness for a healthy looking revitalized complexion
- Apply daily to clean face and neck or as directed by a physician
Water, Glycolic Acid, Dimethicone, CetearylGlucoside, Trisiloxane, Sodium Hydroxide, PrunusAmygdalusDulcis Oil, IsostearylPalmitate, Ceteth-10, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Bis-HydroxyethoxypropylDimethicone, Silica, Laureth-4, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylamide, Titanium Dioxide, C13-C14 Isoparaffin, CetylHydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Sodium Polyacrylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, PVM/MA Copolymer