DefenAge 8-in-1 BioSerum (Multiple Sizes Available)
A multiskilled serum that targets skin tone/texture, wrinkles and redness.
$165.00 – $198.00
Frequently Bought Together
This remarkably smart formula seems to understand your skin’s needs better than your own DNA. Designed to activate, orchestrate and energize, this biologically-advanced concentrate is infused with the highest daily percentage of Age-Repair Defensins™. Results are equal to 8 separate serums. Patent-pending technology.
|COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN|
- Good for all skin types
- Best for those with uneven skin tone/texture
- Rejuvenates smoothness
- Promotes radiance and hydration
- Minimizes the look of fine lines, wrinkles and skin discolorations
- Brightens overall skin tone and clarity
- Renews the feel of skin firmness and elasticity
- Helps improve the look of skin redness
- Ideal for use around the delicate eye area
- Daily: AM | PM
- Place 2 pumps of the serum onto fingertip
- While skin is still moist, lightly massage with fingertips first around eyes, then over entire face, neck and décolleté
- Follow with sunscreen
- Effective for all skin types, ages, and ethnicities
- PRO TIP: Apply after 24/7 Barrier Balance Cream
COMPLETE YOUR REGIMEN:
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Phospholipids, Alpha-Defensin 5, Beta-Defensin 3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Ergothioneine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Offinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, SH Oligopeptide-1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Albumin, L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phytic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride.